Coronaviruses (COVID-19) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
How To Prevent From It’s Infection
- Wash hands regularly with soap and running water or boiled and cooled water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue or bent elbow, and wash hands immediately. Dispose the tissue in trash or burn it.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meter (6 feet) between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or kissing with people with flu-like symptoms.
- Stay at home and avoid travelling when you have flu-like symptoms.
- Persons with a cough or sneezing should stay at home or keep a social distance, and avoid mixing with others in a crowd.
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing with a handkerchief, tissue, or into flexed elbow