Due to the latest Presidential directive that introduced a curfew between 7 pm and 5 am, Modern Coast has swiftly made operational changes highlighted below effective 27th March 2020;
- There shall be no night operational buses to any given route.
- There shall be no operational highway buses from Mombasa to Upcountry and vice versa.
- They shall operate day schedules from Nairobi to Upcountry and vice versa as per our new timings:
- Nairobi to Busia – 8.15 am and 8.45 am.
- Nairobi to Usenge – 7.30 am and 8.00 am.
- Nairobi to Mumias – 9.00 am and 9.45 am.
- Nairobi to Kendu Bay – 7.45 am and 9.30 am.
- Nairobi to Malaba – 8.30 am.
- Nairobi to Homa Bay – 8.25 am and 9.15 am.
- Nairobi to Kitale – 7.30 am.
- Nairobi to Siaya – 8.50 am.
PS. These buses will depart from KFA office to Upcountry and respective offices to Nairobi at the same timings.
- They shall also operate a day schedules from Nairobi to Mombasa and vice versa as per the below new timings;
- Nairobi to Mombasa – 8.30 am (Normal Bus)
- Nairobi to Mombasa – 9 am (Oxygen Bus)
P.S These buses will depart Nairobi from our Accra Road office and Mombasa from our Mwembe Tayari(Total) Office at the same timings.
Modern Coast acknowledges that the changes made are going to affect the already scheduled travel as such you can reach them through through +254709897000 or visit any Modern Coast office near you for ticket rescheduling and re-booking.
Leave a Reply