Welcoming The Latest Bus Company In Kenya – Overseas

by Bus Kenya

A new bus company under the name Overseas is soon to join one of Kenya’s competitive industry, the bus industry.

The company is believed to be a partnership split with Transline Coach one among the country’s upcountry operating bus companies. Overseas is believed to have been running and managing the parcel offices since the inception of Transline Coach as a company.

Reasons for the split is yet to be disclosed but we wish them the best of luck as they begin this tough and hectic journey. ENA Coach did it, i see no reason for them failing to win the hearts of the travelers.

Overseas bus company’s route are yet to be established but we want to believe the upcountry routes competition is going to be tough with the rise of this new bus company.

You may also like

26 comments

Unknown June 13, 2019 - 12:58 pm

Like it

samora September 16, 2019 - 10:09 am

a good progress by kamau

Nyagara D.K October 19, 2019 - 12:12 pm

Where exactly are overseas offices in naivasha cause i paid at the office near Merlin resort,was asked to pick my ticket the following day only to find out that it’s closed.

Bus Kenya October 19, 2019 - 1:21 pm

Kindly contact the office for further assistance. Please NOTE most Overseas Offices operate within Transline Offices

Mercy December 7, 2019 - 8:15 pm

You need to train your customer service personnel , the lady at fedha booking office is so rude to the clients and is not giving valid information, we booked the bus at Fedha and we were told to go and catch up the bus somewhere near stadium. We were to travel by 6.30 up to now 11 pm still Waiting for the bus that goes to Busia, kindly communicate to us, we have laggeges we can’t go back coz we have come from far away.

Robert October 29, 2019 - 7:21 am

Can someone book online in nairobi town

Robert October 29, 2019 - 7:22 am

I wanted to board this bus wau it just looks fantastic and how can I get your book station in town nairobi

Judy Oyaro October 31, 2019 - 1:45 pm

I can’t wait to travel. Kindly which are the new routes?

Joseph Ochieng November 8, 2019 - 10:58 am

I want to travel tonight where is the booking office

Silvia December 16, 2019 - 7:13 am

I wanna book online….guide me on how to do it

Bus Kenya December 21, 2019 - 6:09 am

Go to Google Play Store and download Bus Kenya App. Open App select the bus company of choice and fill in the required information of travel and Search… The other step like selecting seat no. and filling your name and other details are pretty obvious. Happy Holidays.. Merry Christmas

Neville Junior February 3, 2020 - 8:57 am

Rikana ,along Jogoo Rd

Susan November 8, 2019 - 1:21 pm

Hello hi, what is the contact number of overseas coach?

carolyne December 2, 2019 - 6:15 pm

Hi I’m in riate in kisumu,where are you located in kisumu.travelling tomorrow at 7:30.am

Roselyne Amondi December 15, 2019 - 7:37 am

Hi. How much is it from Nairobi to kisumu? I want to book to travel on 20th night

Jack December 21, 2019 - 8:32 pm

Change the lady at Fedha office.
A customer forgot her phone at the counter and she took it,hide it under the counter.
Shame on her coz the customer came back immediately and the phone was flashed,it vibrated under the counter and she was pretending like she didn’t know where the vibration was coming from.
She started behaving like she was busy and could not concentrate on anything she was being told so as to retrieve the phone.
People who were their rescued the customer phone from being stolen by the staff serving the customers.
What a shame.
Are the parcels really safe if these are the kind of people managing the office??
This happened 21-12-2019

Ashur December 27, 2019 - 6:10 am

The worst run bus company, says reporting time is 6:30am and bus departing at 7am but it gets to 10am and no bus in sight. Booking office agents are so rude when asked for an explanation. #BoycottOverseasBuses

Anonymous January 7, 2020 - 12:13 pm

I can’t ever use these buses ,ever again nipatwe.
..You rather walk on foot Ena Coach and Guardian are better its as if the customer is doing them a favor by using the buses and complains are never dealt with, I agree with the one who said #boycott overseas buses

Brian January 31, 2020 - 6:47 pm

Am just attracted to the Overseas bus it looks so comfy and dreamy hope the Western routes are in consideration

Phabian February 12, 2020 - 1:38 pm

Don’t even try this Overseas bus.
I booked today to Kendu.
The driver wanted to drop us at Kisii ndio apige route.
He left us at Rongo.
Leave alone how reckless he was.
Just a frustrating experience

Judith kerubo March 24, 2020 - 1:05 pm

Poor services…. customercare number whoever picks the call(lady) she’s so rude

Judith Otieno March 25, 2020 - 1:55 pm

Overseas please you need to track my parcel sent on Monday to Homa-Bay from Kitengela. Your urgent there is offering no assistance and I’m so disappointed

cormic m April 17, 2020 - 5:02 pm

I sent a per a percel to Mbita from Kericho on 10/04/2020 upto today the percel is no where to be found,whats up with overseas??

Cormic m April 17, 2020 - 5:04 pm

Too much disappointed

Phoebe Auma Okoth July 15, 2020 - 12:19 pm

I am a disappointed customer! You have some of the most ruthless drivers! Almost caused an accident and still didn’t learn from it! He continued driving carelessly as if he was carrying cabbages! Second complaint, I was not taken to my final destination by the shuttle I booked! The same rogue Driver dumped us carelessly in Kisumu and told us to wait for a bus which we didn’t know how far it was, because the office called him to go somewhere else. So meaning the office doesn’t care about the customers once they get our money! The staff talked like rubbish even after explaining my situation that I was extremely exhausted after the long trip from Nairobi being that I am expecting. Even after dumping us in Kisumu I requested the driver to help me with my luggage and he refused! Shouting that he cannot help me no matter what! He removed my suitcase from the boot compartment and dumped it on the road side! I’m never ever using this company again! I’m very much disappointed especially being a first customer!

Bus Kenya July 15, 2020 - 1:41 pm

We are sorry for the harsh experience. I would recommend you to travel with ENA COACH