Have you ever been in a situation where each bus company you try reaching to for a travel ticket is full ending up postponing your travel plans to unexpected travel days? If yes, then here are some few tips that will help minimise such a situation from ever happening again.
- Always get to know the times if the year where travels rush are high i.e School Open/Closure, Holidays, Elections…
- Get to make advance bookings a few days before the day of travel.
- Never have a fixed mind on travel prices/fares, they tend to rise during rush times.
- Visit/Call your desired bus company during the early hours of the day to make reservations/bookings.
- If you can’t visit bus company office early enough, tend to use the online booking platforms i.e Booking Apps or Online websites.
- Avoid lateness on the day of departure because there are no refunds and worst of all you will end up waiting several days before your fixed day of travel.